The Boston University Master of Arts in Art Education program prepares participants by guiding and developing their passion for teaching art into rewarding careers as Artist Teachers.
The curriculum, designed and taught by leading scholars in the field of art education, gives our students strategies and techniques to succeed. The on-campus studio component offers a rare chance to concentrate on artistic and personal growth.
Experience the Benefits of BU’s Online Art Ed Degree
- Accelerated program designed for art educators; graduate in approximately two years
- Immediately enrich your classrooms with child-centered instruction
- Participate in a world-renowned artistic/academic community
- Graduate with new skills that can help you grow professionally and transform you into a better educator
“This outstanding program provided me the opportunity to fine tune my approaches in the classroom as well as exposing me to excellent resources and philosophies that I could apply to my teaching immediately. I really appreciated the strong emphasis on the Artist-Teacher and the importance of nourishing both aspects of my identity.”
– Sherry El-Nashaar, CFA ’13, Grand Rapids, MN